Next 6-week course online, January-February 2023
Wednesday evenings 6.30-8.30pm
Take the opportunity to develop some seriously useful facilitation techniques which you can employ to deepen and challenge thinking in groups.
“Really really loved the course – could have done with another week or two! Excellent materials to work with – thank you for an insightful 6 weeks”
Our approach to facilitation encourages individuals to pool their knowledge and experience and then build on this resource to develop creative shared solutions.
You will take away new skills and ideas which can be applied anywhere to create positive group interactions, even when unpacking challenging issues.
- Week I Modelling brave – tools to encourage people to speak out; your role as facilitator in modelling the type of interaction you want to create.
- Week 2 Shaping a creative space – becoming aware of how the settings for discussions, and the shaping of the agenda, can transform group interactions
- Week 3 Building positive group dynamics – techniques to build trust and safety in groups in a short space of time
- Week 4 Welcoming difference and dissent – how to invite in a range of opinions and ideas and then bring them together
- Week 5 Coming to agreement – taking group agreements and grounding them in detail for action and next steps
- Week 6 Shaping your own session – a chance to bring together the tools and plan out your own session, perhaps with a particular group in mind.
“Loved this course – learnt so much. I look forward to further exploring the ideas and resources you shared.”
This 6-week online course requires you to do some reflection on materials in between the Wednesday evening sessions.
Email us NOW to reserve your place: